Springwood Neighbourhood Centre Cooperative (SNCC), values the dedication and commitment of volunteers who provide a range of beneficial and innovative services within the community.
If you are interested in helping us to run any of our services, projects and initiatives mentioned on this website, we would love to hear from you.
Wherever your talents or interests lie, we can find a use for them and a place for you!
Opportunities for volunteering at SNCC include:
- Promotion and administration of Timebanking (click here to view our brochure)
- Rostered weekly reception duties
- Office Administration
- Social media, website and other ICT platforms
- Fundraising, research and centre promotion
- Social Support for older people or people with disabilities in their home as part of the Volunteer Home Visitors Scheme
- Social Support for older people who receive a HACC package people either in residential care or in their homes as part of the Community Visitors Scheme
- Helping to record the Talking Gazette
- Tutoring members of our computer club
- Facilitating innovative leisure and health programs, art, social or any other special needs supports
- Providing Social Transport
Want to become one of our valuable volunteers? Then simply download and complete our Volunteer Application Form here, contact us via email indicating your interests or drop in for a cuppa and a chat with our friendly staff and we will give you a volunteer Information package that includes: